Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Waiting

Well, apparently the RE's office only schedules semen analyses for certain times of the day. So we have to wait for D's until September 10th. That seems like forever away. They said about a week and a half after his test, we can have our "plan of attack" meeting. So a little over a month from now, I will know what our chances are, and if they recommend IVF or IUI.

No comments:

Post a Comment