Monday, February 15, 2010

they are inside me!

So the transfer went "perfectly" according to the doctor. My lining looked amazing, apparently. One of the three embryos had reached blastocyst stage, and the other two were still morulas. They transferred the blastocyst and the morula that looked closest to blastocyst. As for the third, they will continue to culture it, and if by tomorrow, it still hasn't reached blastocyst, they will assume that development has arrested. If it does reach blastocyst, they will freeze it for us.

So now I think strong implantation and continued growth thoughts, and wait (patiently) for the 23rd to get here for my bloodwork. I still haven't decided if I am going to take a home pregnancy test before then or not. I guess I'll have to wait and see how impatient I am as the 23rd gets closer.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is great news! I will be thinking happy, sticky thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how exciting! Hoping for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is very exciting! Good luck, I hope this is it for you =)

    ReplyDelete