Thursday, September 17, 2009

Less Than a Week!!!!

Until our "plan of attack" meeting with the RE.

We got several insurance statements today, and so far NOTHING has been covered. On our first appointment, the financial lady checked into our insurance and told us that testing was covered but not treatment. Better than I had been hoping for. So now the question is "who is wrong?" Did the financial lady make a mistake or did the insurance?

In light of the $1500 bill we will be getting, which doesn't include my sonohysterogram or my surgery from Monday, I am REALLY hoping they say IUI and not IVF. Here's hoping that D's motility looks better than it did in his previous two tests. This third test cost 10 times as much as the other two, so I hope it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment