Monday, August 23, 2010

working out

I've been working out more lately, and have noticed my arms and legs are starting to get more tone to them. Unfortunately, I am an apple shape, so I store almost all my fat in my core. And when I get bloated, which now happens around ovulation AND right before my period (awesome, I know), because I already have a nice storage of fat there, it is VERY noticeable. I'm trying to lose some of the belly fat, but I know, due to my body type, that it won't ever completely go away. I'd settle for it just being a little flatter, so that bloating doesn't make all the women in my department make not-so-subtle glances at my stomach. I kind of want to shout at them that I am not pregnant, and never will be, I'm just bloated, so stop staring at my stomach.

Okay, with that being said, I am off to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment