Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Caught Up

I just copied over most of my posts from my former (crappy) blog. Enjoy. :)

Yesterday, one of my coworkers brought her new baby (along with her toddler and 6 year old), and I got to hold him for a while and I got to give him a bottle and burp him. It was fun. And I also got to experience what it would be like to have a baby and a toddler (I wish!) because the toddler wanted to play with me while I was holding the baby. For an hour, it was doable. For longer than that, I'd probably have to put the baby in his crib to sleep.

Of course, I realize that once I have my own baby, I won't hold him or her constantly, but when a baby is put in front of me, I am not going to put it down until I absolutely have to...you know, like to do some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment