So I got the call from the clinic about our third embryo (the less developed morula), and it didn't make it. So we have no frozen back-up if this fresh transfer doesn't work. I can't believe we went through all of this, and paid all this money, for ONE chance at getting pregnant. I'm still feeling hopeful about our chances, but I'd feel a lot better if we had a safety net. D and I discussed in September that we wanted to at least try everything we could to get pregnant, so IVF was our last ditch effort, and we decided then that we would only do it once (we are paying out of pocket). It's so scary to think that this is IT for us. Either result on Tuesday will change our lives forever. Either we will be expecting or we will be living child-free.