Monday, February 22, 2010

conflicted

I have not taken a home pregnancy test yet. I am not a big pee on a stick girl. I try to save them for when I have an actual reason to take one (i.e. my period is late), so I haven't taken very many since we started trying. With the progesterone suppositories, there's no "my period is late" kind of thing. My blood test is tomorrow morning, and I am terrified and excited at the same time. I'm excited that it could be good news and terrified that it could be awful news. *fingers crossed*

3 comments:

  1. Pee sticks are the devil. Resist the urge! It's not worth the heartache. You will have an accurate idea tomorrow.

    Just my $0.02.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers are crossed tightly for you! I'm praying for awesome news tomorrow, GL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To tag onto Jem... the stick test won't be as accurate anyway. Tomorrow will give you the real answer. Hoping for the best!

    ReplyDelete