Friday, March 19, 2010

It's been a while

I haven't posted anything for a while, because really, nothing is happening. I am still dealing with our turn of events: still excited for traveling and creating my "woman cave" in what was supposed to be the baby's room, but also sad when I see babies, knowing that won't ever be me carrying one.

I had parent-teacher conferences this week, and they sucked as always. The conversations with the parents went fine, but they are so emotionally draining. I was exhausted after having two of those nights in a row, so I went to bed before 10, woke up this morning around 8 feeling awesome. So I worked out, and now I'm getting ready to go shopping and to get a massage this afternoon (no work today).

My goal is to lose some weight for two reasons. All those BFN diets have taken their toll, and I weigh the most I ever have right now. Secondly, my weight is something I feel I have control over, and I feel the need to do something and to actually see results from my efforts. Since TTC didn't do that for me. So far I've lost two pounds in the last two weeks. I'm okay with that rate since it will be easier to keep it off if I lose it slowly. My overall goal is to lose about 20 pounds. I'd love to see the 150's again. That's probably the weight when I felt I looked my best....not way-too-skinny like I was in high school (late bloomer), and not slightly overweight like I am now. A nice happy medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment